Thursday, April 16, 2009

Protest!


I have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much to blog about that it just seems too overwhelming to try and catch everything up right now. So in the meantime, I thought I would post this... My mother-in-law and I went to one of the "Tea Parties" yesterday and of course Jarin tagged along. My sign says "Change is the only thing you'll have left when Obama is done!" I got lots of positive responses for it. And the funny part about it, I think Jarin truly enjoyed himself! Maybe I can mold him young!!!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

You probably should have been blogging when we were chatting on your driveway on Monday! HA! I got a sunburn on my arms from being out there that day. Time flies when you're having fun!

Jewels said...

That is such a cute picture!! I can't wait to hear all about your trip!! Good luck sorting through all the pictures, I'm sure you have a million!

Erin said...

Funny! The kid dreads the dinosaur museum and Cabela's but loves a protest. That cracks me up! I tried to call today to hear about your trip but you were gone. I'll try again. We (my kids and me) had such a fun time with your kids while you were gone. They really got to know each other better. Glad you're back safe and sound.

Melissa said...

Fun!! You are always up to some crazy adventure. We miss you at school on Mondays.